Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mirrors

I just realized last night that we don't have any full-length mirrors in our house. Even in the bathroom, the only mirror is on the door of the medicine cabinet above the sink. Then there's another small decorative one in the dining room, but that's it! We used to have one of those full-length mirrors that mounts to a door, but it was always just leaning against a wall somewhere. When we had DD, we moved it to the basement while we were rearranging, and we never brought it back out.

For a long time, I didn't really care, because I didn't exactly relish the thought of looking at myself. When I've had occasion to shower at my mom's house, I've always had a huge reality check undressing in front of her wall-size mirror. These days, though, I think I'd really appreciate seeing how I'm changing. Maybe I need to find that mirror and hang it up!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I have a cousin who has a figure to die for and I just went to her house and she has fitted full length mirror sliding doors round two full walls in her bedroom. I was horrified! I can't imagine anything worse. But then she has less fat on her than a greasy spoon. My advice get a full length mirror. Fit it somewhere with good light and then take lots of pics to show us how well you are doing x