Friday, May 14, 2010

BYOC

Man, I have been lame about posting this week! I got a few idears in the works. Maybe I'll have five minutes to myself this weekend to get them out. In the meantime, here's some BYOC.

1. If you could be a cartoon character – who would you be and why?

I'm going to go with Wonder Woman here. Who doesn't want super powers? And let's face it, she's pretty hot in her little leotard get-up and golden wrist bands!

2. Who was your teenage heart throb? (Thanks Fiona for this one)

I had a brief fling with Danny Wood from NKOTB, but my real love was Evander Holyfield. I know, weird, right? I also had a thing for Michael Hutchence and LL Cool J.

3. Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or do you believe it’s simply about overeating/food?

I believe being overweight is an extremely complicated phenomenon. For each person, it has different facets. I think I could write three books about this.

4. What’s your all-time favorite song?

I'm going to cheat a little here and name my all-time favorite album. It is Twice Removed by Sloan. The whole thing reminds me a really fun and happy time in my life, and I never get tired of listening to it. One song in particular that I love is I Can Feel it. It's just really sweet, and it reminds me of falling in love with my hubster long before I even knew it.


5. Whose blog or comment spoke to you/stuck with you this week and why?

I've gotta go with Amy's progress pics. It just shows that amazing things are possible! Go, Amy!

No comments: