Friday, September 10, 2010

Target made my day

Did you guys know that regular clothes (read: not Womens) go up to an 18 now? I went a little crazy trying stuff on yesterday. No pics though -- my phone is a crappy dressing room camera. After all that though, all I ended up getting was a pair of jeans. I am quite happy with that though. They fit good and they look good and they were CHEAP. Which is good since I only plan on wearing them for about two months.

I am going crazy right now trying to pull together my daughters 2nd birthday party this Sunday. I let this entire last month go by the wayside  -- I guess that's what happens when you feel like shit and have zero motivation. Anyway, I ordered food and the cake Wednesday, bought supplies yesterday, and today after work I need to go order balloons (maybe) and buy pop and chips. Busy busy!