Monday, September 27, 2010

BOOBS!

BOOBS was so incredible and amazing and fun. It exceeded my expectations and was bigger, better, more fun than my wildest dreams! What an absolute wonderful group of women -- I am so honored to have met you all in person.

Sadly, I cannot take a decent picture from my phone, so you will have to enjoy everyone else's!

I swear I could use another two days to recover. I just don't party like that on a regular basis! Plus my train was delayed en route last night, so I didn't get home until almost 3am. Nothing like 8.5 hours on a train to farg up your back. At least I didn't have to share the row with anyone!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Maria, I had so much fun with you! You are an absolute doll, this was a wonderful experience!
Sorry about the trip home. Take care!

Catherine55 said...

So great to meet you!! What a fantastic weekend!

Jenny said...

<3 ya!

Bonnie said...

It exceeded my expectations too.

Jacquie said...

I loved meeting you Maria...you are my new Pisan!