Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh hell.

Bandster hell, that is. Can I be there? After all this time? I've got to be honest, people... I'm not feeling this fill. My theory is that it's because I was so dehydrated from partying like a rockstar all weekend. Being that I feel fluctuations in tightness with my period, stress, humidity, etc., I figured dehydration could affect it too. I do have another appointment on November 1st, so I guess I'll just have to buckle down until then.

Today I tried very hard to recognize whether I was hungry or not. I also made some better choices than I had been. Aaaaand, some not so much better choices (cough, Starbucks, cough).
6:30am - small bottle of Isopure, granola bar
8:30am - Grande Toffee Mocha from Sbux. Okay, so that wasn't a good choice.
12:00pm - 1/2 cup potato soup, 1/2 turkey/swiss wrap
3:00pm - a few M&Ms
6:00pm - about 3oz of chicken breast, 1/4 cup apple stuffing, 1/2 cup rice/bulgur/tomato salad
7:30pm - 10 raspberries

Definitely more than a cup at lunch and dinner. Man, I was so hoping this fill was going to get me right back to my sweet spot, but it looks like I'm going to have to work for it this time. The gym is calling me!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sometimes I have found I don't feel restriction from a fill for about 2 weeks and then BAM restriction! Hope it works this way for you.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Dehydrated - how can that be from all the liquor we all drank? LOL

Michelle said...

I think your eating not bad at all. Hope that the fill kicks in for you soon..

Jenny said...

I still think you're doing well. I know that I feel the fill for about 2wks and then its gone. I have my next appt in 20 minutes. Thank god!

At least you kept track and measured!

Canadian Bird said...

I'm doing CRAPPY! I had a fill right before CHI & I'm feeling it when I get STUCK, but not in the area of hunger & content. I mean, my stomach is GROWLING. And I can put the food away like nobody's business, albeit SLOWLY. Ugh... And I have 3 weeks to go before my next appt. :(