Monday, September 27, 2010

A fill... finally.

I cannot tell you what a relief and a charge it is to finally have a fill again. I'm so ready to start losing some weight again. This last two months have not been a complete bust -- I proved to myself that I can maintain my weight within about 3 pounds fairly easily. Will it be that easy when I'm another 60lbs less? I don't know. But it does seem infinitely more do-able now.

Time to set some new goals while I'm still on this high from BOOBs and a new fill. I originally had thought I'd aim for 30lbs by the new year, but I'm going to back it off a little. There's 13.5 weeks left of this year. If I lose about 1.5lbs a week, I will just slide into Onederland by the end. I think that would be a pretty cool New Year's goal. Onederland and 75lbs down.

With that, I need to go do some laundry and take a nap. I am beyond exhausted!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

I had so much fun with you this weekend! I hate making new years goals, but I might have to this year.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG - completely exhausted too but so worth it! Sooo glad I got to meet you!

Janet said...

What a treat meeting you on Saturday night. I loved our conversation and look forward to many more. Love the idea of another 20+ off before Christmas. Worthwhile and attainable goal - think I'll adopt that one myself.

Bonnie said...

I know what you mean about the boobs high. I'm still trying to process everything and write it all down. I still haven't really gotten on a roll of losing weight, but am hoping that everybody's awesomeness rubbed off on me so I can be a superstar next time. It was so great meeting you and going to the "club" (haven't said that in a while.) I wish we lived closer because you are totally the type of chic I hang out with at home. Awesome!

Gen said...

So great to meet you. Glad you got that fill mama!

Steph said...

That is my goal, too!! I am at 60 lbs down and I know I can probably lose more than 15 lbs in the next 3 months, but it would put me at 75 down and in Onderland, too!! It was so awesome hanging with you this weekend, Maria. You are so sweet!!

Band-Babe said...

First of all, I have to tell you how absolutely beautiful you are!

Secondly, I'm happy to know you're setting extremely realistic loss goals... I truly believe that the slower it comes off, the more permanent the results.

Anyway, glad to hear you survived the train ride from hell, and that you got home safe (even if exhausted, and THAT part I can really relate with).

Can't wait to see you next time!!!

Kristin said...

What an awesome weekend. Sooo fun, right? It was great to meet you!

Beth said...

I know you can do it!!!!!! To not gain with not restriction - that alone is a success so now with restriction you will do amazing I know it.

It was so nice to meet you this weekend, you were just as sweet and nice as I had expected.
... I think you and Grace and I should plan a day and meet in the middle!!

Jen said...

loved hanging out with you... it would be a dream come true to be able to visit again, so I hope you will make the next BOOBs trip so I can stalk, er... I mean hang out with you. I'll bring my naked man jammies/costume too if that helps :) ha ha!