1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
Junior Mints, pasta with meatballs, and fish tacos!
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
I suck at these kind of questions... First, Eleanor Roosevelt. I read a few books about her -- she was a fascinating lady. Second, Barbara Stanwyck -- she is one of my favorite actresses of all time. And third,
Stephen King -- I'd love to pick his brain or just talk about stuff. I think he'd be cool to hang out with and talk pop culture.
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
I would be the oh so apropo Muffy Shagbark.
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I was 19. Least favorite part: the gut. I feel like after the weight and two babies, it will just never be flat. More favorite: emerging cheekbones and collarbones.
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
Yes and yes. My first house was haunted. I will tell you stories and freak your shit out!
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
My hair is dark brown. I used to dye it all sort of crazy, but I've left it alone for the past four years.
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
Boxers. For me, hipsters or high cuts -- still gotta hold in the muffin top occasionally.
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
Xanadu. I know, I'm such a dork.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
See previous question.
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)