Friday, July 16, 2010

Shorts for the Sisterhood!

I have two pairs of size 20 shorts I would like to pass on.
1) Jean shorts by Style&Co (I think these are from Macy's?). They hit right above the knee on me (I'm 5'4"). They are just plain jean shorts, no designs, no pleats.
2) Khaki pedal pushers by Sonoma (Kohls). These have a seam down the middle of each leg, and they also have these little snap straps on the sides of the legs so you can roll them up to make them shorter and they stay that way.

 If you are interested, send me an email at leavingfatland at gmail dot com. Also, if you read this would you mind posting a linky on your blog? I don't have a ton of followers, so if no one here wants them, it'll get out to a wider audience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 So, I forgot I was supposed to be blogging my food right now. I'll admit I've pretty much given up on the month of July. So much for those goals. My heads is just not in it right now. Only six more days till gall bladder surgery, then my fill on Aug 2nd, so I'll be back in the game soon. Maybe it's good to take a month off. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that.

This is yesterday. It wasn't so bad.
B: 1/2 cup granola type cereal with milk, 1/2 Chobani yogurt
L: turkey sandwich
S: snack bag of Doritos, chocolate chip cookie (at different times)
D: about 3/4 cup of Teriyaki Chicken from PeiWei.

I've been terrible about getting liquids in, and it really needs to be a priority with this bladder infection. This morning I woke up at 4am to pee, then still felt like I had to go, so I couldn't go back to sleep. It's very annoying.

No comments: