Friday, July 23, 2010

BYOC!

. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).

I used to work at a web company where we had a pool table in the office, beer in the fridge (sometimes), and the managers used to take the whole lot of us to the bar almost once a month for appetizers and open bar. It was seriously the most fun I've ever had working. I miss that job, and not just because of the free booze!

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

I don't think so. Maybe by omission, like Draz said.

3. What do you wear to bed?

I usually wear pajama bottoms (pants or shorts or whatever) and a random old t-shirt. I don't have any real pajamas, and I don't like gowns. Mike hates some of the t-shirts I sleep in, especially this one I've had since high school.

4. Where do you go for advice?


Mostly my mom and my hubs. There's a few people I work with too.

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?

I haven't been keeping up very well this week with surgery and all. And my brain is just not absorbing anything right now. So, I'll just thank you all for the comments on my surgery post :) I promise to write more about that later.

No comments: