Happy Friday, friends! Two days later and my teeth are still sore from the great cavity filling of 2010. Yesterday I bit into a sandwich at lunch and thought I might actually pass out from the pain. Horrid. It's better today because I mostly remembered to chew on the other side of my mouth. Speaking of chewing...
Food for the day:
B: Iced coffee with splenda, chocolate apricot bar
L: one slice of cheese pizza with bruschetta on top.
S: Root beer (I know, I know)
D: 4 pita chips with 1/4 cup cucumber yogurt sauce, 1 piece of baked kibbee.
An improvement, but not great. I need more fruits and veggies.
On to BYOC!
1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?
Love. Most definitely. Job satisfaction by far, though a nice balance would be good. I'm not there yet-- I haven't quite found my niche.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
I love early morning. Yes, I am one of those annoying morning people. I love sitting on the porch when there is no loud traffic with a cup of tea and a book. Birds chirping, the sun not too hot yet, the whole day stretching out ahead of you. Love it.
3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?
We don't have one yet, but I have been trying to convince the hubs that we need one. I'm most concerned about setting up guardianship for our kids should something happen to both of us. And I'll probably set up my Advance Directives before my gall bladder surgery.
4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.
My goal from last week was to go to bed earlier, and that went really well. I am much more rested this week, which is good since I have been really stressed. This week my goal will be for Monday when I will drink ONLY water and unsweetened tea. No juice, no coffee, no sugary drinks of any kind.
5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.
Can I pick one from today? I loved kagead's Questions, Rants, and Raves.
I also liked Janice's First Fill. The pics were great.