Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I feel a whine coming on...

I'm going to try to be objective here, if only to save my own sanity.

It's early  Tuesday morning. Why am I up in the middle of the night? Aside from my ever worsening sleep, tonight hubbo decided to eat too much pizza before he went to bed and woke up choking on some especially nasty acid reflux. Whenever this happens (not very often), I have to get up and manage the situation (make him take some pepto and prop himself up), otherwise he will come right back to bed and cough and burp all night. Tonight, after the "management," we were trying to go back to sleep, and he was moaning. I was all "what is the matter? Are you still feeling sick?" And he's all "No, I'm just sleepy." OMG, really? Me too. So, I moved myself to the couch, where I was still unsuccessfull at falling asleep. And here I am. Was that whiny?


Lately, I haven't been feeling very good. I'm not sure if it's my gall bladder (coming out Wednesday, by the way) or something else. Here's the lowdown, and you can tell me what you think: not sleeping well, hair falling out like crazy, extra tired, frequent urges to pee and nothing there, bloating and tenderness in my abdomen. I seriously got to the point where I thought I might have miraculously concieved (Mike got snipped in April, and I am on the pill), so I peed on a stick. Negative. Really, the odds would have been astronomical.

I don't know what my deal is. I've been trying to eat less junk, so I can at least eliminate poor diet as the cause. It really reached a high (or low) point last night. I was just feeling miserable. Who knows, maybe I will feel eight bazillion times better after surgery.

If you missed my last post, I have two pairs of size 20 shorts for the sisterhood. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope the surgery will help you. Husbands are the worst when they don't feel well. It's like you are their mommy! Good luck.

Sandy said...

It might be related to the Gallbladder-usually digestive problems can happen. But if it doesn't get better see your doc to have it checked out. I'm losing my hair from the weightloss. A go through bouts of being tired and then pick up. Usually it is because I'm not eating much and also forget my vitamins. Take care and hope the surgery goes well. Keep us posted.