Thursday, July 15, 2010

I guess it was that kind of day...

My mood was a little better today. Not sure where it's coming from, but I'll take it.

DH had a bad day at work today so he brought home some mint chocolate chip ice cream -- his favorite. I decide to have a little bit, and as I'm scooping some out (with a spoon, mind you. I'm too lazy to get the actual scoop), I fling a baseball size chunk of Mike's precious ice cream across the kitchen. Oh boy. Luckily for me he had already vacated the kitchen.

I mention the ice cream because I think I have mostly lost my taste for it. In the past, and especially while pregnant, I ate ice cream all the time. Now it sounds good, but once I get it in the bowl in front of me, I don't really want it. I had a tiny bit and dumped the rest down the drain. I have a horrible sweet tooth, and there is not much in the way of dessert that I'll turn down, but I guess ice cream is the first!

To top off my afternoon shenanigans, I woke up at 3:30 am to take a dump. How annoying is THAT? Now I'm wide awake, so I'm catching up on some TV and the blogs.

Two more days till the weekend.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sometimes being the only one up at that time of the night is the best! You can get things done without worry about anything or anyone. Plus, anywoman can write in her blog about "taking a dump" has some moxie...and I like that!

Janice said...

Great willopower on the ice cream! I hate when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. You put your time to good use. ;)