Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OMG

I can't believe I haven't posted since Friday. *sigh*

I've been down in the dumps this week. Work is annoying, I've been arguing with our bank over some ridiculous overdraft charges, and I'm f-ing HUNGRY.

This too shall pass. At least I keep telling myself that. I don't even want to tell you most of what I'm irritated about because I'm pretty sure everyone around me is sick of my complaining, so why would you all want to hear it? I'm pretty sick of myself right now. Thank God for my hubster -- he is good at giving pep talks and helping me gain a different perspective on things. It helps.

That's all I've got for now. Hope everyone else is having a better week!

2 comments:

-Grace- said...

It must be something in the water...I've been feeling like crap too.

I hope your week turns around, hun! :)

Linda said...

It must be this week. What is up?
Sorry about the bank - we got hit with some of those awhile back for a stupid thing. It makes me want to keep my money under the mattress,