Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NSVs!

First, a small scale win. 219 this morning. Goodbye 220s! Onederland grows ever closer!

NSV 1: I broke down and bought new scrub pants today... in size L. Yes L, not X L. I believe this is my first non plus size clothing purchase! Two people commented on how my pants were practically falling off of me, so I figured it was time.

NSV 2: I don't think I told you guys this yet... I went to Kohl's last weekend and discovered my favorite t-shirts were on sale for 4.99. I caught a look at myself in my own clothes and realized how absolutely frumptastic I am looking. Know why? Because my clothes are too damn big! So I got new tees in a 1x instead of a 2x! Yay!

NSV 3: Sunday, I nearly walked right out of a pair of shoes! Shoes are too big! Who would've thought? Maybe losing all this weight will make up for the pregnancy spread.

NSV 4: Perhaps the best one. I realized today that my gut is no longer out past my boobs. And that is without sucking it in! I'm a happy camper today!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome NSV's! Big clothes are the worst.

Meli said...

omg wonderful!!! hearing those things makes me sooo motivated to get the lap band and start this process. i always said to myself, if i could just get my stomach and gut to not stick out further than my boobs i would look proportionate. lol. unfortunately I've found that losing weight usually happens in my boobs first! how unfair is that? i gain it in my face first (and lose it there last) and lose it in my boobs first.

congrats on these NSV's!