Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Zumba'd!

Well girls, I got my first taste of Zumba this morning. Holy cow! Jump much? Seriously though, I liked it a lot. I'm just glad the Saturday morning class is just a half hour -- I could barely do that! The second half hour was pilates, which was also a first for me. I've tried doing pilates tapes, but I never liked them much. It's so different actually having an instructor there to correct your form. Speaking of the instructor, I'm not sure there is a more perfect person to be teaching Zumba. She is tall, dark, and beautiful, a dancer, and, judging by her accent, of some kind of South American descent. Anyway, I hope to make this Saturday class regularly. My core could really use the pilates since the c-section.

2 comments:

-Grace- said...

That sounds like a great combination!

Beth said...

Zumba is so much fun, but hard work. Its nice to get a good work out in something less traditional I think at least :)