- The new job is going super. I am having more fun at work than I've had in years -- even though I've been putting in 10-12 hour days!
- I am very annoyed with blogger. I had a couple posts rumbling around in my head, but when I couldn't log in, they pretty much flew out the window. Oh well.
- Weight has been steady 204-206... birthday goal getting a little further away. :( I haven't weighed in about five days though, so maybe I'll get a surprise tomorrow.
- My band is super tight. It's probably the weather (really hot here over the weekend) and stress. My portions have been super small, and I'm still trying to focus on whole foods -- no processed crap.
- Found out my kidney stones were calcium oxalate. That means I have to limit nuts, berries, chocolate, and spinach. Hmmmm. Some of those are my favorite snack foods, and I'm not just talking about the chocolate. No, really.
- NSV: I now put on t-shirts without using my elbows to stretch them out first.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Just a quickie because blogger has not let me log in for three days! Grrrr.
Posted by Maria at 9:30 PM