Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh the things I should be doing...

I cannot concentrate on anything. I won't even say what I'm supposed to be doing... Instead I am making a packing list for this weekend! I told myself I wasn't going to go crazy this time, but of course, I will probably pack too much anyway. 

My throat is scratchy.  :( 

Quick poll: Do you guys think it's crazy if I donate blood tomorrow? I figure I'll be sitting on a train for six hours on Thursday if I happen to feel a bit off from it. What do you think? 

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

I made a packing list, too. Don't feel bad. LOL

Also, I would say donating sounds fine as long as you take it easy the rest of the day. :)

Jacquie said...

I don't see a problem donating. I am also packing in my mind. At least the hubs brought down my suitcase so at some point I can start dong actual packing! Can't wait to see you!

I too have that scratchy throat thing going on!

Kristin said...

Nothing wrong with lists, they help you from forgetting everything you NEED! LOL

See you on Thursday!

Amanda said...

I don't think you will have any issues with the blood thing!!

I know I wish I was home packing!!!

Lap Band Gal said...

I love packing lists! Especially packing spreadsheets made in excel :)

Justawallflower said...

I was totally going to donate blood because I'm getting new ink and your not aloud to donate for a year after!

Lynda said...

Unless you've had problems in the past, I see no problem with donating. I have an appointment to donate platelets the day after I get back.

I would be making my list if I could keep myself out of the mall. So much for not going crazy with the shopping...

MandaPanda said...

I don't see an issue with donating blood.