I really surprised myself at Crossfit this week. People, I did 30 box jumps. In a row. And I front-squatted 65lbs. Yes! I love it! It was definitely the high point of my week.
Now on to the Crazy
Now on to the Crazy
1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?
Sometimes. More lately. Decaf for the most part. Mostly hot, but sometimes cold. Lately I've been hitting St*rbucks a little too much. I wouldn't say I have a particular go-to in the morning, but I've been enjoying some San Pellegrino with sugar-free hazelnut syrup in the afternoons on occasion.
2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?
I'm horrible at making these kinds of lists. And I'm really tired, so I'm copping out on this one.
3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:
I never knew him -- he died when my dad was only eleven years old. Neither he nor my grandma ever talked much about him, so I sadly don't even know five things about him.
4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?
I need a signature piece! My signature item of clothing has always been this gray hooded sweater -- I actually wore it at BOOBs last year. Well, it's been retired. You can't really shove yourself into a sweater at 275 and expect it to still look nice at 205. Jewelry-wise, I always have on my Italian horn and my cross on a white gold chain. And besides my wedding rings, that's about it.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.
In blogland, well, real life has affected my ability to keep up!