Friday, September 23, 2011

BYOC

Well, I think I am finally done shopping for Chicago. I still need to get my pants hemmed. I actually bought a dress today, but I'm not sure if I'm going to wear that or pants. Decisions, decisions! I have a crap-ton of work to do next week, and a couple of difficult meetings to attend. Come Thursday, I'll be ready to get out of dodge! It can't come fast enough!


1.  If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why?

Chandler. He's such a goof. I don't really identify with any of the girls, so Chandler it is. Maybe with a bit of Monica thrown in.

2.  If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?

Interior design or something more creative like that. I actually started out college in an architecture program, but I ultimately decided I was not artsy-fartsy enough and didn't fit in. 

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?

A fashion designer!

4.  Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?

I think there are more than one. I think there are many people who can fill that spot in your heart -- all in different ways. Sometimes your soulmate might not even be a romantic partner. For example, I have a friend who I consider a soulmate -- we used to say that we got eachother so well because all of our shit fit together. I don't know.

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

I've been neglecting my blog this week and you know what that means. I've not been doing too well this week. I can't even go there right now.

In real life, well, you know. I'm tired, cranky, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why I don't get cramps until the 4th day of my period. WTF?

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Chicago will make it all better! See you soon!

speck said...

enjoyed reading. :)

MandaPanda said...

It seems we've both been struggling so much last week. The only thing we can do is aim to do better this week.