Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation and survey

Vacation has been awesome already. It's nice and hot, and even the lake water is warm. Yesterday morning my FIL and I went over to one of the nearby state parks and walked the dune trail, so I even got some exercise in.

Can I tell you how awesome my in-laws are? Last Saturday they did the Warrior Dash. If you've never heard of it, click that little linky there because it is amazing. They did it all, 18 foot wall of cargo net, mud, barbed wire... the whole bit. How cool is that?!

On to the survey...

1. What is your occupation right now ?

Supervisor of a small division in a hospital.

2.What color are your socks right now?
No socks -- I'm at the beach!

3. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the fans cooling the house.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
1 molasses cookie and a cup of coffee

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Father in law.
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Yes, Dawna is the bomb, and I can't wait to meet her in Chi-town!

8. How old are you today?
35

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Hockey is pretty much the only sport I will tolerate on TV.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Iced tea

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes

12. Favorite food?
Pasta

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Tangled

14. Favorite day of the year?
.
Any day my kids sleep past 6am.

15. How do you vent anger?
Throw things. Lift weights. Go for a walk.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Roller skates. I even had this sweet case to keep them in!

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Go for it!
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
Up north to the lake (like where I am right now!)
21. Favorite Tv Show?
CSI (all of them), Criminal Minds, all the SyFy shows (Eureka, Warehouse 13), the USA shows (Royal Pains, Burn Notice, White Collar, In Plain Sight)

22. Living arrangements?
3 br ranch with my hubs, two kids, and three cats
23. When was the last time you cried?
In May when I had my last kidney stone episode

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
My knitting bag, shoes, gym bag, makeup train case

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
I have known my friend Nicole since 7th grade!

26. What did you do last night?
Hung out with my in-laws and ate junk food and drank adult bevarages after the kids went to bed.

27. What are you most afraid of?
Losing my kids or my hubs or any of my family for that matter.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
cheeseburger

29. Favorite dog breed?
 Golden retriever

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

31. How many states have you lived in?
Just Michigan.

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

33. What is your favorite flower?
Magnolia

2 comments:

MandaPanda said...

I love magnolias!

I'm actually planning on trying the Warrior Dash here in AZ in April. Looks scary but very cool!

Rhonda said...

I agree with Manda, I LOVE magnolias. Forgot all about them. Hmmmm.