1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
All of it. Every last thing. I pay someone to clean my house. No seriously, I do.
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
Black. I've tried to branch out into brown, but it just doesn't work for me.
Drive or Fly. Depends on the distance. For instance. My hubs hates to fly, so he wanted us to drive to Virginia for my cousins wedding. 11 hours in the car on Friday, wedding on Saturday, and 11 hours in the car on Sunday again? I think not. I will just make sure he has a drink or two before we board.
Burger. But I do occasionally get a hankering for a hot dog, especially Chicago style.
Silver or white gold.
3. Repeat question: I'm going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
This is a good one! I lived with my grandma for two years before I got married, and she's one of my best buddies.
Sharp as a tack
Always good for a hug
4. Even if you don't have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
Like Draz said, I was limited by my parents in how many things I could do. In fact, I was forced to choose between piano and basketball when I was in 7th grade, and like the idiot 12 year old I was, I chose basketball. I regret giving up piano to this day.
Having said that, I can see myself being a little selfish and not wanting my kids to get too crazy with stuff. But I'm also a sucker when it comes to my babies, so I will probably remember my own regrets and let them do more. Of course, my kids are still in daycare, so I have a long time before I have to deal with that.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Blog land has been good. I've been neglecting my commenting duties a little this week. Sorry guys!
Real life is good too. My first week back at work after vacation has been great except for some nonsense today. The next two weeks are going to be a little rough, but I'll manage. Still holding onto a couple vacation pounds -- doesn't help that I haven't made it to the gym at all this week.