Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here goes nothing...

When I got my band three years ago, there weren't very many people blogging about it. Now it seems there are tons! That's pretty cool.

I decided to join in because I just don't have a lot of people around me who 'get it,' so this is my place to let it all out.

My band has sort of been a secret, well a half-assed secret. People I work with know, most of my family knows, but only a select few outside that group. So, if you found me here, then I guess the cat's out of the bag. It's a bit of a relief actually. You see, I'm about to really start getting down to business losing the rest of this weight, and it would be nice to not have to make excuses for why I got full after just a few bites (because that's kind of weird for someone my size, isn't it?).

I'm also here for accountability. If it's out there, and someone's reading it, it's going to help me follow through.

Here's to new adventures in weight loss and exercise!

No comments: