Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2...

I cannot sleep to save my life right now! I'm sure part of it is excitement about this weekend, but sheesh! I've been doing everything possible to stay healthy, and lack of sleep is going to do me in. Today I'm leaving work at 2:30 to go home and pack. That way I can see what I need to pick up at the store last minute on Wednesday. 

Tomorrow will be a blissfully short workday. I'm going to the chiropractor in the morning, then I have manicure appointment in the afternoon. Just a few loose ends to tie up. Nothing else that can't wait until Tuesday.

Today is protein and water day. That's what I've decided. 

2 comments:

Darlin1 said...

Have a great time......I wish I was could be there with you all!

XO

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

You are going to have SO much fun!