A moment please... ... ... ...
So, a few thoughts on what is going on here, bullet style:
- I've been logging my food for the past three days and I am definitely getting enough protein.
- I quit taking the pill last week. Perhaps I am experiencing some PMS? A little pre-period bloat? The pill I was taking was the mini-pill, which is a constant low dose of hormones and no off-week. So my periods have been all over the place and I didn't have many PMS symptoms while taking it. Welcome back to the real world, eh?
- I've been carbing it up like no one's business. Sunday I will admit I logged about 2500 calories. It's like my stomach was a bottomless pit of carb craving. I feel sick just thinking about it.
- I'm not drinking enough water.
- It's been a few days since I've pooped. Hmmm.
Want. To. Scream.