Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/10 The gym!

Well, I finally did it. I went to the gym after work yesterday. It was the first time I've set foot in there since the end of June. Thirty minutes of hills on the treadmill felt pretty good. I didn't want to go crazy my first time back, though I'm dying to hit the weights. I also signed up for a free session with the new personal trainer. They're doing a special right now  -- 5 sessions for $100. Pretty good, right? The only bummer is that the Thursday afternoon free Zumba class was cancelled. There's still Saturday, but it's the rare occasion I would get to go to that one.

Hopefully, this gives me a little boost. The scale is still not really moving, and my restriction is mediocre at best.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I need to kick some exercise in too. Hoping the Holiday Challenge will motivate me.