Saturday, August 14, 2010

BYOC

1.  Do you remember your last dream?

My last dream was one of those mish mashes where people are not who they really are (like it's your mom physically, but you are seeing her as some random chick from work). Nothing made sense really, and there was nothing especially memorable about it. I can't even remember any details. Wait, does that mean this dream doesn't count?

2.  Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?

Oh, I may just have to cheat here. I like hands too, and I can't say it any better than Draz did. When I was dating back in the day, I always used to check out the guy's hands. If they were girly, it was just not going to happen. And nothing makes me happier than my girl's chubby little toddler hands. I hold 'em every chance I get.

3.  Tell me about your first kiss...
 
I can't remember if it was 6th or 7th grade. We were on a "double date" (as if you can really call it a date when you're twelve) at the movies. Joe Vs the Volcano, I think. It was a quick peck. But it still counts, right? I had been going to school with this kid since kindergarten. He's a fireman now!

4.  How big is your bed?

We just upgraded to a queen two years ago. Before that, we had a full. Can you imagine? Neither of us could be called svelt, and I don't know how we managed. I would kill for a king size, but that would pretty much take up the entire bedroom. I'm quite satisfied with the queen though -- it's such a major improvement. Nice having a new mattress in general!

5.  Repeat question....whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

This is kind of a non-post. I noticed my BOOBS roomie, Jenny, hasn't posted in three weeks. I hope she is doing ok!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OH sweets - Jenny is okay. I emailed her - she's just super busy and is planning a vlog soon! No worries. And yay for the hands!