Friday, August 6, 2010

BYOC. Happy Friday!

1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….

Tom Cruise or
Tom Brady?

Mr. Big (Sex and the City) or
Tony Little (excercise nut)?

Whoopi Goldberg or
Making whoopi?

I gotta go with Tom Brady. Tom Cruise is a weirdo and nutcase. No thanks! Tom Brady is pretty hot anyhow.

Mr. Big all the way. I always though Tony Little looked kinda stumpy. I'm not even sure what I mean by that.

And, um, making whoopi. Tee hee.

2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?

I'm pretty sure at some point I'm going to want a tummy tuck and a boob job. After a sixty pound loss, my boobs have hardly shrunk. I don't want to see what 150 looks like with big ol' floppy double Ds. I also think after years of yoyo-ing and two kids, my poor stomach just doesn't have a chance. I'm hoping I can get insurance to pay for the boob job because of back problems. Either way, I probably need to start saving right this minute!

3. What’s your favorite website?

OMG, I have a million. For fitness stuff, I like to see what Mistress Krista has to say. When I'm bored I like to read about annoying customers and punctuation gaffes. Some of my favorites that I keep up with in my google reader are Free Range Kids, Fix Me a Snack, and  Get Rich Slowly.

4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)

My best tip is don't over schedule yourself!

5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

A few, this week. Draz's post about her daughter. Dinnerland's fat prejudice post.  I also got a kick out of Band Groupie's Shark Week post.


Whew! That whole thing was kinda link intensive!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Thanks for loving my post. ANd if you want insurance to pay for any plastic surgery you have to document the problems the skin gives you...so start seeing a doc to document it now or there's no chance. I learned that the hard way. Good luck!