Friday, March 18, 2011

BYOC

1. Regardless of what stage you are in - in your weight loss, get healthy journey – do you still consider yourself “fat”? Was there a point when you stopped feeling that way?

Absolutely. Less so, but still fat. I have my thinner feeling moments, but then I catch a glimpse in the full length mirror. Ugh. I don't think I will really truly not consider myself fat anymore until I can say goodbye to Lane Bryant for good.

2. Tell us about your first kiss.

7th grade, movie theatre. Me and another girl went to see Joe Vs the Volcano with these two guys. How my mother allowed this to happen, I don't even know! Anyway, we had a little peck during the movie. So innocent!

3. Describe your parenting style (either current or what you hope to do or what you would do if you ever had kids)?

I am very laid back, but I'm also big on routine and I'm not a pushover. Of course, I have two toddlers, so it pretty much has to be that way for now. I just hope it's laying the groundwork for good habits later.

4. How would your best friend describe you?

Hmmm. I never know how to answer these kind of questions. I guess she would say that I'm funny and kind and silly.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Real life is going good. I'm exercising, work is going good, nothing too crazy going on. I'm looking forward to a weekend with no obligations.

Blog land is good too. I've posted more this week than usual, but I still need to be better about commenting. I keep saying I'm going to do it more!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Ha - I thought #4 was hard to answer too!