Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Monday, as usual

I had today off, and I filled it with doctor appointments. Whee! First up was my annual at the gyno, next was my band doc for a fill (yay!), and finally a follow-up with the urologist (all is well there too).

I weighed in at 210.7 this morning. It's so nice to have it inching ever downwards even without exercising. That does need to be a focus for me soon. I'm just really struggling to fit it in -- even on the weekends.

So, does anyone else have to fill out a "Green Zone" survey when you go for your fills? This was a first for me. After I signed in, I was given a questionnaire about what foods I'm eating the most, how big my portions are, hunger level... all the things my doc normally asks me about. I thought it was interesting, and just wondered if anyone else has to do that. I also have to add -- I love that I don't have to beg for a fill. This time, I got a whole 0.25ccs, which is kind of big, considering I have a 4cc band. I really wasn't expecting that much, but I'm happy to have it. This just means I'll have to be extra careful till I figure out what I can tolerate again. And definitely no paczki for me tomorrow!

Quick elimination diet update: Still going strong. Even though wheat is not an issue, I've still kept it to a minimum. Still avoiding dairy, though I'll try adding it in again later this week. Still feeling pretty good!

4 comments:

-Grace- said...

I've had to fill out one of those surveys before, but only once!

Justawallflower said...

I've never been given a survey, or even asked about my eating habits! yay for big fills!

MandaPanda said...

I have to fill out a questionnaire every time I go to the doc. Glad the Elimination Diet is still going well.

Steph said...

So glad to hear that the scale is headed downward. I've never had to fill out a survey on a fill/unfill. Interesting. I have to say, i'm really interested in this elimination diet you are doing to find out what issues you have with certain foods. I never would have thought that certain foods could impact a person so much, but I guess that's why tests like these are needed. :)