Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wednesday Wrap Up 1/5/11 - a little late!

I can't remember what I wanted to tell you guys yesterday... I just got so jazzed when I saw I had 100 followers! And then I had to go put the kids to bed. So I forgot.

Anyway, the weigh-in was less than stellar: 219.6. Same as it ever was. At least I know this number is maintainable without much exercise (cuz my ass is still not doing much). My next fill appointment is January 31st, and it cannot come soon enough. Truth be told, I'm starting to get a little worried that I have a leak or something. Last fill, when my doc pulled out the fluid, he said there was less there than he was expecting. If the same thing happens this time, what does that mean?

Three things:
  • Weight Watchers: I started logging again, and we've been cooking more. I'm trying not to waste my money here. I know I am not really trying that hard because there's no reason I shouldn't lose weight with a band AND doing WW. *sigh*
  • More water, less Crystal Light: I got a 34oz mug from 7-11, and this has been my new best friend at work. I've been averaging 70-80oz a day. Not bad, eh? Even better... I have only had one, yes one, glass of Crystal Light in the last week.
  • More real food, less processed: I'll give myself a B+ here. I've been taking fresh fruits and veggies in my lunches, but sometimes I have a frozen meal too. Dinners are getting better. We've been eating a lot of salads, but we still have a lot of boxes 'o' crap around the house, and there's no reason to waste food. We just try to combine the processed stuff with some fresh veggies.

    My biggest problem with salad is that I am a total dressing whore. I cannot get enough of it. Luckily, I discovered Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing. Check it out... only 50 cals per serving, which means even if I wanted to be a pig and have double, then it's still only 100 calories. For comparison, Ken's Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese has 150 cals per serving. Yikes! That could make or break your week right there eating salad every night!
The doing: Still having fun with Just Dance 2. We should have an online dance off and post some hi-scores! I know, I'm such a nerd.

DH and I are both off work today. We're taking the little guy for his one-year well visit later today. Other than that, I'm not feeling terribly motivated to do much else.

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

I LOVE Just Dance 2! PS: It's 2011. :)

-Grace- said...

I love me some dressing, too!

Maria said...

LOL! Thanks K!