Sunday, April 8, 2012

March Wrap-Up and Happy Easter!

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Easter to everyone! I know posting on the weekend is like posting into the void, but I just need to get this out there!

Health
  1. Get to Goal Weight: 170lbs - I saw 201.7 this month! I'm getting there!
  2. Give paleo-style eating an honest month (at least) of effort - Done with WW for now. My friend at work has convinced me to do a Whole30 challenge with her, so I figure that will count as my paleo month. More to come on that.
  3. Set monthly exercise goals and track consistently (and blog it!). I set a goal for 10 workouts in March. I probably managed 4. Oops.
  4. Find fitness events to stay motivated to exercise. - I've narrowed down my next choices. It's looking like a trail run-walk in June.
  5. Take supplements daily. - Started drinking Trader Joe's Very Green supp and also their Omega 3 Sea Gummies.
Overall: 3/5. Yay me! 
Home
  1. Paint and install old headboard. - Now that it's warm out, I may manage to do this in my own backyard. We shall see...
  2. Follow the 2012 Organize in 5 Daily Diary. - OMG. Haven't touched this since January!
  3. Find a space in the basement to organize crafty items/tools. - Mom2mom sale done! Two less bins of stuff came home and I made $160!
  4. Carve out a little office niche somewhere in the house. - See previous.
Overall: Meh. But getting that mom2mom done was a great start.

Work
  1. Finish Service Excellence Certification - I think I'm finally done with my classes. Just need to submit my transcript.
  2. Do monthly or semi monthly staff morale projects. - Saved by my boss. We did a department wide recognition thing at our townhall. I guess this counts.
Overall: Good stuff!
Plans for April: 
Workout plans: Yoga on Mondays/Thursday and Pilates on Wednesday. Aim to get at least 3 walks in with the kids each week depending on weather. My sister and I may do another mom2mom or we may have a garage sale at her house. Either way, planning is in order! I also need to blog blog blog. Goal is ten posts for April.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day with family and friends. We're about to head out to the farm for an egg hunt and dinner.  

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love how you list your goals and actually hold yourself accountable. I swear I need to learn a thing or two from you!