Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stomach Flu. An easy way to drop 4 lbs.

It's true. I have been afflicted with a stomach virus. I'll spare you the gory details. My poor stomach is still so irritated I haven't managed any solid food yet. I'm going to try some fish for dinner tonight, so we'll see how that goes. The biggest bummer about this is it is taking me away from getting ready for the stair climb. I felt behind the ball already. Oh well. Maybe it was a sign I was pushing myself too hard. I don't plan on hitting the gym again until Friday.

The best part about it is I finally finished a yarn wreath I've been working on. I'm super thrilled with how it turned out and I hope the person likes it!

Anyway, I'll be back to work tomorrow, taking it easy on the food. Dry heaves are no joke with a freshly filled  band, I tell you.

6 comments:

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

Not fun at all, hope you feel better soon.

A.J. said...

Oh noes!!! Do you have phenergan or zofran?

RockBand Barbie said...

I just got over the same thing...I wasn't sure which end to put on the toilet. Loved the sudden weight drop, but hated what I had to go through to get it. Mine lasted for two days...hope you are all better real soon!

MandaPanda said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon.

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

OMG!!! We are being attacked by this virus!! I had it Sunday and thought I was going to DIE! Vomiting like that with the band sucks huge donkey butt!!! Now poor Aaron has it and both the babies that I watch had it last week! It is terrible! Glad you are better now!
xo!

Steph said...

I had that on Christmas Eve and it lasted about 36 hours and I was miserable. I hope you are feeling better now!