Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fill day!

I got a fill this morning, thank the good Lord. I've been so hungry lately. Restriction only fleeting. Funny... I didn't even ask how much he gave me. It's probably better not to get bogged down in the details. So, as usual, I have high hopes for this fill. I'm longing to be back to the zone where I can drop ten pounds a month with a minimum effort.

Anywhoozlebeans, my kids are mostly recovered from their illness, so hopefully I'll be back online more and have a real substantial post for ya'll soon. Yes, I just typed ya'll.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'd love to get in a zone where I could drop 10 lbs in a month. Never been there, but sounds like a wonderful place. Hope this fill gets you back there. I got .2 today and have high hopes.

Justawallflower said...

First, ya'll has been a part of my vocabulary since we moved to southern Ohio in Jr. High! lol

I'm glad the kiddos are feeling better.

I hope you find what you need out of this fill. I just got one yesterday, and I'm liking so far! Good luck!

Amanda said...

I say ya'll all the time!! I live in NC..it's gotta be done!

I am getting a fill soon too. Tuesday actually! The last two days I could eat a cow. I mean seriously.

Glad the kids are better!!

Gen said...

So glad you got the fill! It is frustrating having that hunger back - hope this takes it all away!

Steph said...

Y'all...LOL you are a southerner and you didn't even know it!!! :) I hope this fill works for you!