Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blah

I'm having one of those weeks where I feel like I can't get off the hamster wheel. Each day feels like I'm just going through the motions, just getting through it. I don't feel like I'm living! This is especially hard when I'm trying to motivate to get consistent with exercise. I know it's just the whole working full time, two little kids, blah blah blah thing, but honestly? Sometimes I just feel like I need a break. Stop the world, I want to get off!

Anyway, that's where I am.

4 comments:

MB said...

My hat is off to you working full time with children. I don't know how you do it in the first place!!! I hope things get less 'blah'!

Annie said...

Hang in there, believe me, I know it's not easy, but try to make time for Mommy! (Easier SAID than DONE) It will get better. :)

Steph said...

Watch Xanadu...Let Kira be your muse and just have a little "you" time. If you have a skating rink nearby, slap those bad boys on and have some fun with the kids!

Amanda Kiska said...

It is hard to make time between work and family. I agree with Stephanie that if you can incorporate the kids into the exercise it works best. I do a lot of cycling and walking, both of which I can do with my kids. The park I walk at has a track and if my kids are with me I walk around it while they play on the playground.