Monday, December 27, 2010

12/27/10 Never ending Christmas

This has possibly been the most stretched out holiday I've had in years. We had presents and merriment Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday. Last weekend too! Whew! All that and I still missed one whole side of my family!

I'm happy to report the scale was only up one pound, and my official weigh-in day isn't even until Wednesday, so that may be gone by then anyway. I haven't really been logging this week at all, and no exercise either. Food choices have been fine -- I haven't even been reaching for the cookies too often. No water though, so I'm a bit bloated at the moment. Sausage fingers, ew.

Anyway, it's the middle of the night right now, and I'm irritated because hubs made me get up with the baby tonight even though I have to work and he is off. So, he'll have a good night's sleep before he sits around and plays video games all day. On that note, I suppose I should try to get to sleep now that the baby is actually back to sleep!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Yay for you getting through the holidays! I am still in NY, not sure when we are leaving but praying for tonight or tomorrow morning! Wish me luck.