Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/01/10 Day 1 of WW Trial

Today was my first day of points counting and trying out the new WW plan. I know I can't base a real thought-out opinion on one day, but there are some things I like about it. For one, counting points instead of calories, protein, fiber, etc., is much easier on the psyche. I easily obsess over numbers, amounts, is it enough, is it too much, is it balanced, so counting a "point" instead helps me detach myself from some of that craziness. I also like having a new online tool to fart around with. More tomorrow... I'm downright exhausted. I fried my legs and shoulders at the gym today, so hubs is going to help me off the couch to go to bed. Ha!

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm so interested in the new plan..I hear all fruits and veggies are zero now - is that true?

Bonnie said...

I definitely prefer counting points to calories, but I don't know that we'll ever be able to stop counting protein - will we?

MandaPanda said...

Would you be willing to give us an idea of what the point system looks like these days? It's been awhile for me.