1. I'm going to stop talking about food in terms of "good" and "bad". I mean it. I charge all of you with calling me out in the comments if I do it. I'm going to start right now. I ate a piece of pizza for dinner and I really fucking enjoyed it! So there!
2. I was thinking about how much more I swear in Chicago with you guys than I do in normal daily life. At work, I have to curb it because I'm a supervisor and because of patients. At home, I have to curb it because of the kids. So there's 90% of my life right there. Once I'm away from both of those... prepare yourselves!
3. I'm working an afternoon shift today, which means almost everyone has gone home now and I can dance around my office with little fear of getting caught. It's the little things.
4. This morning I had a PT appointment. I'm so over the trainers at my gym. I've been trying to stick with this one guy because at least he's not a total douche-nozzle. His personal training knowledge? Minimal. And yes, I feel fully able to judge because not only do I have all the classes towards a masters in Exercise Science, I also was once certified as a personal trainer. Oh, the places life takes us! Anyway, this morning he asks what I want to work on, so I say Upper Body. He then says, Chest/Tris or Back/Bis? I gave him the eyebrow because we had this conversation three weeks ago where I explained to him that I am NOT an advanced bodybuilder and that for the best results, I should be doing full body workouts since I only lift twice a week. At the very least, I could do a upper/lower split. If he makes me only do back/bis, then that means my back is only getting worked once every other week. Not going to do much for me. Ugh. He also insists on making me do leg extensions, which are so horrible for your knees. I'm always saying, let's go squat or deadlift and he ignores me. I wish I was not so impulsive, otherwise I would not have signed up for this clown show for a whole year. Damn!
5. Tomorrow is rest day and I'm so glad. My poor hips are still recovering from Wednesdays run. How does one ice their hips? Is that even possible?
6. My fingernails are getting too long. But I don't have time for a manicure. Come to think of it, I haven't even had a pedicure this summer! I usually get one for my birthday in June, but I never used my gift card. Hmmm. Maybe this weekend. My feets are nasty!
7. Tomorrow is also weigh-in day! I've stuck to my word and ignored the scale all week. I've felt like my eating was on plan about 75%. We'll see if that was enough to buy me a loss.
8. On my Pandora station right now: Don't You Evah by Spoon.
9.My hubby is on a kick to use up all of our stocked up pantry food before we move. One thing we've really been hitting hard is the tea. We have TONS of tea. We've been making pot after pot of iced tea, and we still have 10 bags of regular tea, one box of earl grey, and a half box of miscellaneous herbal teas. This doesn't even count the three containers of loose tea. Yikes.
10. Laminating is fun. Just sayin'.