Let's check in:
- Drink more water. Yes! I'd say I got in at least 70oz 5 out of 7 days. Loving Watermelon Strawberry Mio!
- No candy. I did better this week even with PMS! Wednesday I had some Junior Mints.
- Exercise 3 times: Didn't do anything this week. Unless you count mad shopping!
- Bandster Basics. Definitely getting better. Not serving myself too much. In fact, I told my hubby he can't make my plate for me anymore because he always puts way too much there and then gets upset when I don't eat it.
- 1200 cals per day: I need to be better about logging on the weekends. I also didn't log a lot this week because of the parties. Bad excuse, I know.
We had two potlucks at work this week, and I made it through both without being a pig. Wednesday I indulged in some cheesy potatoes, but other than that, I tried to stick with the protein and veggie options. On Friday, one of the nurses brought in a fantastic texmex coleslaw. I will have to get the recipe to share with you guys... I need to make it a staple. So good! There is yet another party today at lunch -- pizza this time. I hope they have salad too.
So what's the plan for this week? Well, the gym bag is packed and in the car. I'm planning on going to Circuit class this afternoon. I think I need some kind of program or routine. This willy-nilly thing is NOT working for me. I also brought my shaker cup to work so I'm prepared for post-fill liquids. I have HMR shakes, soups, and some different herbal teas. I still have to plan for mushies.
Hey, I almost forgot! It's fill week! Wednesday is a big day for me. Fill in the morning (I'm going to ask for a teensy weensy bit), then a giant appointment at the weight control center. First I see the exercise physiologist and get the DEXA scan, then I see the nutritionist, and then I see the doc. Should be interesting. And I promise to post about it in a timely manner!