Let's do a status check. This was my list of things to incorporate and how I've done this past week:
1. Drink more water. Yes! Been getting 60-80oz most days.
2. No candy. Ummm... not so much. But definitely less than usual. I do like my treats!
3. Exercise 3 times. Yes! I did the treadmill one day, resistance training class one day, and Zumba another day!
4. Bandster Basics. Getting there. Getting reaquainted with my stop signs and really listening. Serving myself smaller portions and not picking at my food for an hour.
5. 1200 cals per day, logged on myfitnesspal.com. Yes! I've been logging most days and staying pretty darn close to my goal.
So, where did this get me? Minus 1.3 pounds this morning! Yay! It's about time things started moving in the right direction. I'm going to stick to the same thing this week. Exercise has got to be the key. I noticed that my jeans are feeling tighter these last few weeks even though my weight has only fluctuated a few pounds. Not good!