Monday, October 3, 2011

Where my BOOBs at!

I am missing you guys already! Good thing I have the instant facebook feed to keep me occupied today!

First, I have to send a big thank you to the planners. You guys have outdone yourselves once again. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work -- it was truly fantastic and greatly appreciated!

I had such a great time with you all this weekend -- I don't even know where to begin!I will try to get my pics together and put some up over this coming week. For now, I'm trying to get my house back in order... you know what it's like when dad is left in charge for a few days!





12 comments:

Ms. M said...

Dad in charge equals no clean boxers for my son. That made getting him ready for school so much fun! LOL

Rhonda said...

I know what gpa in charge means, NO CLEAN DISHES! lol

Justawallflower said...

My sweet sweet husband told me he did all the laundry while I was gone. I was so excited. Then I come home to find all the clothes on the couch and on my bed! But I appreciated the effort! So happy to have gotten to know you!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

So glad you came - you're the sweetest, prettiest woman! Love you!

Beth Ann said...

Totally missing you too!!

Amanda said...

Laundry. I ight get to it tomorrow! Loved our chat this afternoon!

Joey said...

Miss you too!
P.S. LOVE your new blog design!

Jen said...

you totally cracked me up on Friday night, and breakfast and Little Italy were a blast too... can't wait to come visit you and Grace :)

Lap Band Groupie said...

Miss you too!! I was SO excited to meet you and you are exactly like I pictured you...sweet and beautiful...and fun!!! Happy cleaning (I'm doing the same). -BG

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

I miss you!
I can't wait to see you again!
Maybe you can tag along with Grace when she comes to MD in a few months. Then I can see both your pretty faces!
My house wasn't in too bad a shape when I came home... my husband read my post about my anxiety and tried to keep up with it... LOL!!

Lynda said...

Miss you (and your bedroom voice) already! Can't wait for you to come down South for some porch-time.

Theresa said...

It was just great wasn't it? I'm so glad I got to see you!