- I'm sitting in my office trying to bang out the rest of these appraisals, and my current favorite song comes on... Bruno Mars' Somewhere in Brooklyn. So, of course, I must dance. Luckily, I was not caught. Hell, I will dance all day if it keeps me away from the cursed candy corn.
- I still have my cold. Balls. Of course, the entire ho/spit@l staff sounds like they're hacking up a lung.
- Last night my three year old discovered how funny bathtub farts are. Love it! Both of them have started this thing where they use the washcloths to "wash" the tub and tile while they're bathing. I guess I must be setting a decent example in that department. Either that, or I don't do it enough and they are staging a toddler protest.
- I had a latte yesterday. I'm paying for it today. My stomach is killing me. No dairy!
- I discovered a coworker who is trying to go paleo too! It's nice to have a like-minded person around who doesn't think it's weird that I eat bacon for breakfast every day.
- My vitamin D level is up to 30. Still not high enough, so I'm going to start on a maintenance dose of 5000IU a day. It's much better than it was back in January though! I practically had rickets!
- And really, who puts a bowl of candy corn out at 9:30 in the morning? Cripes. I should keep a bowl of bacon on my desk (like the one at Texas de Br@zil)!
- How many more exclamation points can! I! use! !!!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Posted by Maria at 9:50 AM