Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can't resist...

(A) Age: 34

(B) Bed Size: Queen. We've only had it for two years. Before this we squeezed ourselves into a full-size. Misery!

(C) Chore You Hate: pretty much everything.

(D) Dogs? none. I have three cats.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: A good stretch before I roll out of bed. And about 5 minutes of Facebook. I know, it's dumb.

(F) Favorite Color: Green

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 5'4". I lost a half inch since I've lost weight! WTF?

(I) Instruments You Play: I used to play piano.

(J) Job Title: cardiovascular and electroneurodiagnostic technologist. I hate when I have to put that on forms.

(K) Kids: Two. Tater Tot is 2 1/2. Little guy is 14 months.

(L) Live: for warms sunny days.

(M) Mom's Name: Angie

(N) Nicknames: Mimi, Mia, ReeRee, Mo

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? only if completely necessary. You can't get any rest in those places.

(P) Pet Peeve: people who act superior and treat others poorly

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "It can't be done. No one's ever taken anyone out of here. Not in the whole history of... the whole history!" (can anyone tell me what movie that is from? Steph, that one is for you!)

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: Sister, 31

(T) Time You Wake Up? 5:15 am

(U) Underwear: hipsters mostly

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: okra. I mostly like my veggies.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: farting around with my makeup and hair

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: lots of my kidneys

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Better Than Sex Cake. Yum!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffes

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

My best friend growing up was named Maria and I called her Ree or Ria. My dad would always start seeing the song "Maria" whenever she came around and it embarrassed the hell out of me. Hopefully nobody does that to you.

Okay, I have never had "Better Than Sex Cake" You really need to post the recipe.

Steph said...

I had such a hard time coming up with a quote, I wound up not doing one, but the first three quotes that instantly came to mind were "Goodbye, Sonny Malone", "Tuesday's Wednesday" and "Well, that's what I am...I'm a muse. "Well, I'm glad someones having a good time!!!"

I adore you!!