Saturday, January 14, 2012

BYOC!

It’s Friiiiidddaayyy! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A little ditty you can participate in on Fridays to get to know your fellow blogger better and to give your blogging brain a break.

Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!! Special thanks goes out to my fellow Jedi Kittens – Linda and Stef – for supplying me with every single question this week! No theme today – just massively random!

 1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?

My parents used to let us go out for a birthday dinner. I usually wanted Mexican. I still love it. Go figure.

 2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?


I am still hopeless when it comes to fashion. Seriously, next fall in Chicago I need to let some of you guys dress me and take me shopping. I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl at heart, but I do like dressing up too. My style has only changed in that I no longer wear super baggy shirts, and I have started adding scarves.

 3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?


I always liked Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker. I know that I just named two, but they kinda go together, no? They were a good comic team. Meep meep!

 4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?


I don't really like food smells, so I usually pick something lightly floral. Although my mom just gave me some Korres Guava Shower Gel and Body Butter, and it is seriously to die for. I love it. For candles, I like those random outdoorsy scents like "Meadow Showers" or "Early Sunrise" from Y@nkee C@ndle.

 5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.


I'm still sucking balls at commenting. I'm reading on my phone a lot, so you know how that is. I need to set some goals for posting myself even. In real life, work has been busy, but good. I think we finally solved our yougest's sleep problem. Two nights in a row, we have all slept! It has been waaaaay to loooong.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ooh, I'd love a chance to dress up Maria!

Mexican is also on the menu. I need some good Mexican. Now I'm gonna google recipes for this evening - awesome. =P

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Ha - sucking balls! No worries. Glad you are sleeping.

Rachel said...

mexican was always my fave too.... still is whenever I go home! xx

Sam said...

I love Bunsen and Beaker too they are so cute :o)