Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back around again

Still relearning my bandster eating. This weekend was a lesson in only eating when you are truly hungry. It's good though. I'm really getting strict with myself again on things like waiting thirty minutes to drink after eating and protein first. I've had a couple episodes of serving myself way too much food, but I also didn't succumb to the temptation. It helps when you have a toddler nearby who always wants to share too!

Things are getting busier at work too, and I eat way less when things are hoppin'. I think this fill has finally finally finally gotten me back to where I need to be. I had an unfill scare earlier this week -- I thought I had another kidney stone. And since I grow ginormous stones, that would've meant another surgical removal. Well, the good news is, the ultrasound and xray showed zero stones. Bad news is, I have a kidney infection. Serves me right for not getting my water in.

That's about all I have to report. Hubs and I are watching The Fourth Kind, which is good, but will probably give me nightmares. I will probably have to stay up till 2am watching Doris Day movies to counteract it!

3 comments:

MB said...

I hope your kidney infection is over soon. Have a good week.

Amanda said...

This week has been tough for me too. Eating cold pizza, eating cold chicken, eating...just plain eating. It hasn't helped I have been hormonal as well. But I'll get there. Yucko, kidney infection. Poor girl. Drink your fluids! ( says the girl who doesn't drink hers!)

Jacquie said...

We can do this Maria! Stay the course girl!