I was talking with my girls this morning about feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, and I realized it's been a long time since I looked at my 2012 goals. Let's see how it turned out:
- Get to Goal Weight: 170lbs - Oh hell. Though I am finally losing again, I ended the year at 226. It's been a not so fun second half of the year.
- Give paleo-style eating an honest month (at least) of effort - Never really got there 100%, however I haven't touched a bean in about 8 months, and I've cut out about 90% of fake sugars.
- Set monthly exercise goals and track consistently (and blog it!). I think this fell by the wayside pretty quickly. Oops. Guess I don't work well under pressure.
- Find fitness events to stay motivated to exercise. - Yes! I completed a stair climb and 2 5ks!
- Take supplements daily. - You would not believe my supplement list. But I do take them daily!
Overall: 3/5. Yay me!
- Paint and install old headboard. - With the move, I've held off with this because I don't know what color I want it yet. My awesome dad has already stripped and sanded it for me though!
- Follow the 2012 Organize in 5 Daily Diary. - OMG. Haven't touched this since January!
- Find a space in the basement to organize crafty items/tools. - I did a Mom2mom sale, and gave away a ton of other things. Some major decluttering/purging happened. In the new house, I will have a spare bedroom that I plan on turning into a guest room / craft room.
- Carve out a little office niche somewhere in the house. - No need. I will actually have an office!
Overall: Yay for moving!
- Finish Service Excellence Certification - Getting my pin next week!
- Do monthly or semi monthly staff morale projects. - I tried a few things, but nothing the staff was all that excited about. Turns out the like it best when I feed them Jimmy Johns every once in a while. Done!
Overall: Yay for finishing something!
On to 2013... I still need to organize my thoughts, but I think I'm going to do a similar goal setting deal. I'm going to try to make them more behavior based instead of goal based.
I can't promise I will be blogging a ton this month, but I will definitely be making an effort. Hope all is well out there!